Men of Courage
Please login or register to continue.
Men of Courage
Please login or register to continue.
Men of Courage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD 1.3

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Add Arabic Language To Bluestacks
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 pm by 

» Hollywood Cartoon Rango In Hindi
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm by 

» Hey, Ho, So Long
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm by Hershey

» Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 pm by Agent K

» TerrBear out
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:11 pm by Agent K

» so long, and good luck
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:51 pm by Hershey

» Move to 1.5
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:28 pm by Regidor

» yoyoyoyoyoyo
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 pm by Regidor

» shot leaving
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm by Hershey

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:28 pm
Statistics
We have 29 registered users
The newest registered user is ferdinandstark

Our users have posted a total of 368 messages in 119 subjects
Top posters
Saint
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyHershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyHershey and other remaining MoC members please read Empty 
TerrBear
Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyHershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyHershey and other remaining MoC members please read Empty 
Regidor
Um_Bongo
Bomberman
Hershey
King~Cobra*
repeat
Conor
Shot

Share | 

Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agent K

Agent K

Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read Empty
PostSubject: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 pm

well moc aint gonna die just changing site and name as Saint wants the moc name and site.

and by coincidence i still have my old clans site which i have reactivated and is pretty much very well ready for use

http://soldiers-of-russia.forumotion.co.uk/

all moc members will be accepted at current rank with Hershey and i as admins and if Regi will stay then he too

i will not be able to get a server straight off but once i get into work well have a server up and running.

but for now anybody wanting to rent or host a server is more than welcome and much appreciated.

i will attempt to run my own as i did before if my computer permits me.

i will be taking votes of server setup once its up and running.

and also as far as now the clan name will be Soldiers Of Russia but that isn't set in stone as of yet i still have to discuss with Hershey.

i hope to see you on the forum to get this party rolling again
-Agent K

PS:this is saint approved lol

Last edited by Agent K on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Regidor

Regidor

PostSubject: Re: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 pm

*Ahem*
Regidor pls- not Zolt LOL
Back to top Go down
Agent K

Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm

be sure you register

ill add you and Hershey to admin group once you've registered
Back to top Go down
Hershey

Hershey

PostSubject: Re: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:40 pm

So I'm for sure in?
All Me, and Regidor have to do is register onto your clan?
Sounds good to me. Smile
But I thought you were joining the army or something?

Would we go SoR?
Or just the whole thing? (For Soldiers of Russia.)

-Hershey
Back to top Go down
Agent K

Agent K

PostSubject: Re: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 pm

just type this in
^^77{SoR}^^44GoA.^^11Hershey

i was thinking we have three different tag types you pick one and regi picks one and members can use any of the three
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read   Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read Empty

Back to top Go down

Hershey and other remaining MoC members please read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top